Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Squirrel!

Papa is now contributing photos to the blog, thus:


In the spring, Papa tried to run the squirrels off from eating the birdseed which he puts out on the balcony for-- er-- the birds-- but once he realized that he could get good shots of the squirrels from the other side of the patio-door (which looks on to the balcony) he forgave them and let them eat in peace.



I wondered, at first, why the squirrel-on-the-seat picture came first, but then I realized that this is a very ground-centric view; of course the squirrel landed on the seat before it landed on anything else.



This is the same bike which has been on the balcony since last winter.



I wasn't going to include this one, but Mom liked it so much that I decided to post it anyway.



The plant which our visitor is exploring in this photo is my lovely basil which Papa rooted from some we got last winter.

1 comment:

Day said...

That's the bicycle that I bought when I was sixteen, to commute to my first "real" job. Using my savings from babysitting.

With a squirrel!

:D